New Connections Counseling Center, a group private practice in the Hamden neighborhood of Baltimore City, is hiring talented and culturally competent therapists.
Candidate must be warm and engaging, socially skilled, confident, motivated, driven, independent, collaborative, and enhance our core values as well as our supportive and positive minded group of therapists. We have a friendly team environment and a “door knock and talk” atmosphere. This is an excellent opportunity for licensed therapists looking for flexible hours to build a caseload with motivated and high-functioning clients.
- Flexible schedule, combining in-person and virtual sessions
- Opportunity to work with interesting, motivated, and high-functioning clients
- We regularly develop our clinical skills through group consultation and training
- Sense of community with like-minded therapists who share important values
- As a W-2 employee, social security and medicare taxes (i.e., FICA) are paid for
- HIPPA compliant practice management tools (EHR, email, phone, credit card systems)
- Billing services
- Professional marketing and web presence to attract your ideal client
- Credentialing with Hopkins EHP insurance
- Liability insurance
- Fully furnished office space and waiting room
- All basic office supplies
- Additional benefits for full-time therapists:
- Annual stipend for continuing education
- Annual stipend for license renewal
- Paid time-off commensurate to clinical hours worked
- Current State of Maryland license as a LCSW, LCPC, PhD, PsyD.
- Strong work ethic (professional communication, thoroughness, punctuality, timeliness of clinical notes/duties, ethics)
- Socially conscious, understanding of systemic racism, sexism, weight stigma, ageism, ableism, etc.
- Commitment to a workplace culture of collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and a structure that encourages work/life balance. Although we work separately, we seek social interaction, laughter, and support from one another.
- Willing to market themselves to grow their referral base and recognition (networking, blogging and/or social media)
- Excited and motivated to hold at least 15 (& up to 25) client sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and referred/scheduled by New Connections, hours include some nights and/or weekends.
- Interest in groups a plus.
Please send your resume and cover letter addressing your fit with New Connections Counseling Center to email@example.com. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
People of Color and LGBTQ therapists encouraged to apply. We want to have different voices represented and included in the development of our center.
New Connections Counseling Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New Connections Counseling Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.